Teragram User's Group?

  • Smith, Lisa
    Message 1 of 1 , May 4, 2007
      Hi All,
      Is anyone aware of a Teragram User's Group? If not, I feel compelled to start one. There have been many folks asking questions about Teragram in the past few weeks and a few of us Teragram users emailing back and forth. Please let me know if you know of an existing group. If I don't hear back, I'll kick one off and send the sign-up info.
      Thanks,  Lisa

      Lisa M. Smith
      Director, Taxonomy
      1-310-586-4198