Looking for vendors to design and develop taxonomies and other KOS

  • PJ Tan
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4 4:11 AM
      Hi all,

      My organization is embarking on a project to design and develop
      taxonomies, ontologies and other KOS to enhance resource discovery
      on our search interface and portals. We're looking for vendors with
      expertise and a good track record in KOS development, as well as a
      substantial team of editors/translators to support this effort.

      For those interested, please go to:
      - http://www.gebiz.gov.sg
      - Under Business Opportunities, click on Tenders & Quotations
      - Search for ITT/ITQ No. NLB000ETT07000021

      Please feel free to write to me at pei_jiun_tan@... should
      you have any enquiries.

      Thank you

      Regards,