Metadata Tagging ROI

  • Kevin Hannon
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 22 10:02 AM
      Does anyone have documentation (beyond what the vendors offer) on metadata ROI?

      One of our clients is trying to justify a metadata project and any real-world experience would be HUGE benefit.

      We are looking for proof (beyond IDC and other studies) of a solid return on investment.

      Thanks in advance for your help!

      Kevin Hannon
      Principal and Founder
      InfoCurators, LLC
      201-913-8108
      khannon@...
      www.infocurators.com
    • Kelly Green
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 23 11:58 AM
        The Dublin Core Glogbal Corporate Circle working group put together a generic presentation (intended to be shared) regarding ROI of metadata.

        ~Kelly Green

        Kevin Hannon <khannon@...> wrote:
        Does anyone have documentation (beyond what the vendors offer) on metadata ROI?

        One of our clients is trying to justify a metadata project and any real-world experience would be HUGE benefit.

        We are looking for proof (beyond IDC and other studies) of a solid return on investment.

        Thanks in advance for your help!

        Kevin Hannon
        Principal and Founder
        InfoCurators, LLC