IA Summit Taxonomy Workshop

  • Fred Leise
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 14, 2007
      This is a reminder that I will be presenting a half-day workshop of
      taxonomy methodology and analysis techniques at the IA Summit this year.

      For more details, see:
      http://www.iasummit.org/2007/preconferencesession/building_taxonomies.html

      Fred
      --
      Fred Leise
      Principal and Owner
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 14, 2007

        Yeah, but what do you know about taxonomies?  (kidding)

        (Having worked with Fred and been to his session, I would recommend attending if you are going to make it to the summit.)

        Earley & Associates, Inc
        781-444-0287
        781-820-8080 cell

        This is a reminder that I will be presenting a half-day workshop of
        taxonomy methodology and analysis techniques at the IA Summit this year.

        For more details, see:
        http://www.iasummit .org/2007/ preconferenceses sion/building_ taxonomies. html

        Fred
        --
        Fred Leise
        Principal and Owner
        ContextualAnalysis, LLC
        www.contextualanaly sis.com
        773-764-2588

      • Janice Keeler
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 15, 2007
          Last year some members of this group had a nice dinner together at the IA Summit.

          Does anybody want to get together this year, perhaps Sunday night at 7 or 7:30?   I'll volunteer to track responses if somebody else wants to figure out restaurant options, since I don't know Las Vegas.

          Regards,
          Janice Keeler