Teragram and Faceted Taxonomy

  • Smith, Lisa
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 26, 2007
      Hi,
      Is there anyone out there using Teragram to develop/manage faceted taxonomies?
      I have a few questions for you about best practices/approaches with this software. Please email me directly.
      Thanks,  Lisa

      Lisa M. Smith
      Director, Taxonomy
      1-310-586-4198

    • Patrick Lambe Straits Knowledge SG
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 29, 2007
        Hi Lisa

        I believe the Dept of Homeland Security's digital library is using Teragram. Angela Pitts, the Taxonomy Developer for the project, wrote a piece on the project for the Montague Institute Review in late 2005.

        Best

        Patrick