Dinner URL Correction

  • Nancy Garman
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 23, 2006
      A line break caused a problem with the URL for the
      Networking DInner sign-up page. Here it is again:

      http://dinearounds.infotoday.com/TBC2006

      Nancy Garman
      Chair, Taxonomy Boot Camp
      Information Today, Inc.
      ngarman@...
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 1, 2006
        I just signed up for the dinner Thursday.  Looks like there are a few people interested in getting together.  I'd like to propose an earlier start - say 6:00 since I am trying to stay on east coast time and have an early meeting.  Also E & O trading company was quite good if people are interested. (Though I put my name on Christine's Brew Pub list for 7...)

        If anyone is interested in going earlier perhaps just meet at the conference registration area at 6...

        Earley & Associates, Inc
        781-444-0287
        781-820-8080 cell

        ngarman@infotoday. com