Free con calls on content management

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 14, 2006
      Hi,

      Stephanie Lemieux pointed out that the announcement for the con call series came through mucked up for people using digest mode.  So here is a simpler version of the announcement:

      Many on this group are familiar with our paid conference calls. From time to time we have a free session.

      This is to let the list know of a free series I have planned for September and October on content management. (First session will be Monday September 25th from 1:30 - 3:00 PM Eastern)

      Many of the questions and issues that are posed on this forum touch content management on some level - so I expect all 650+ CoP list members to be there.  (Just kidding - I could not afford that many dial ins :-) ....)

      Feel free to pass this on to clients or colleagues. The series will cover introductory as well as advanced topics and may be the foundation for monthly calls.

      There is no cost for the calls As you can see we have some great presenters:

      Mike Crandall Chair, Master of Science in Information Management Program, The Information School at the University of Washington http://projects.ischool.washington.edu/i3m/crandall.html

      Bob Boiko, author of "The Content Management Bible" www.metatorial.com Theresa Regli from CMS Watch www.cmswatch.com

      Ann Rockley of the Rockley Group www.rockley.com author of "Managing Enterprise Content"

      JoAnn Hackos from Comtech Services www.comtech-serv.com author of "Content Management for Dynamic Web Delivery"

      Samantha Starmer Senior Program Manager for Microsoft Research Business System Team

      Meredith Lavine Content Management Business Analyst, The Mathworks www.themathworks.com

      Steve Flinn CEO of Manyworlds www.manyworlds.com

      Steve Bond Content Manager for AOL

      Mike Doane from Ascentium www.ascentium.com

      You can register directly by adding your name to our mailing list and selecting the sessions you are interested in. Dial in info will be sent out just prior to each call.

      Registration:

      http://visitor.constantcontact.com/optin.jsp?m=1100440385462&ea

      Agenda:

      http://www.earley.com/CMjumpstart.htm