Re: [TaxoCoP] Re: Using Protege for Taxonomy editing/managing

  • Jay Morgan
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 14, 2006
      My apologies, personal letter posted to the group.  My mistake.

      On 9/14/06, Jay Morgan <jayamorgan@... > wrote:
      Thanks for sharing this article.
      A few weeks back, I was in Seattle visiting with some folks at Amazon.  One of the guys I met has an AI background, so we got to talking about cognitive science, AI, IA, and what got to where we are.  He was one of the primary folks working on OWL and RDF.  He was coming from AI and ontologies to make systems that could pass a Turing Test.  I was coming from comprehension, categories, and linguistics, figuring out mental models.  It was a fun evening.  This puts a finer point on RDF, OWL, and ontologies.

      Thanks, again.  Hope all is well in Idaho.
      Jay

      On 9/13/06, PAULA THORNTON < paula.thornton@... > wrote:

      Check out the presentation here: http://xtech06.usefulinc.com/schedule/paper/32

      --