Re: Old vs. New

  • h_ringwood
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 29, 2006
      This is an interesting question, and I am just embarking on this journey
      for a Fortune 20 company.

      We have just delievered the first in a series of subject taxonomies
      which will be used in manually classifying content. In parallel we have
      started to configure Documentum's auto-classification engine so support
      and eventually superseed the manually assigned classification.

      Initial results are promising, but this is a very manually intensive
      task in content analysis particularly given the breadth of the content.

      I would be happy to share the experience with anyone who is interested.

      Regards,

      Harry