Re: [TaxoCoP] Re: Connecting related files to enable selecting the most useful file

  • Lars Marius Garshol
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 15, 2006
      Hi Paul,

      (Sorry about the late reply. I've been on holiday.)

      * Paul Brock

      > Thanks very much for the links. The ones that you
      > provided from dataforeningen work, but for the ones
      > from idealliance, I'm unfortunately getting a message
      > that I'm unauthorized to view. Is there any way to
      > access these, or are they in fact limited to only
      > certain users?

      Actually, I think the problem is that my mail client is broken. If
      you look closely you'll notice that my mail client thought it was a
      good idea to break the long URLs (which happen to be the idealliance
      ones) in the middle, so that you'll probably need to do a bit of copy-
      and-paste to put together the correct URLs. Sorry about that.

      --
      Lars Marius Garshol, Ontopian http://www.ontopia.net
      +47 98 21 55 50 http://www.garshol.priv.no