Krug and Rosenfeld seminars in Chicago, DC, Seattle

  • Louis Rosenfeld
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2006
      Steve Krug (author of "Don¹t Make Me Think!") and I (co-author of
      "Information Architecture for the World Wide Web") will be in Chicago,
      Washington DC, and Seattle this fall to teach our day-long web usability and
      information architecture seminars. Discounts are available for early
      registration, for groups of three or more, and for registering for both
      seminars. Details follow; hope to see you there!

      -----

      Enterprise Information Architecture (with Lou Rosenfeld)
      Chicago: September 14; $795 ($695 by August 18)
      Washington, DC (Silver Spring): September 28; $795 ($695 by September 1)
      Seattle: October 19, 2006; $795 ($695 by September 22)

      This day-long seminar will help you convert a disjointed collection of
      content silos into a unified, user-centered web site or intranet. Coverage
      includes a combination of design recommendations, governance advice, and
      research methods that work in the highly political and often nasty
      environment known as the enterprise. The seminar combines lecture,
      discussion, and group exercises.

      More info and registration: http://www.louisrosenfeld.com/eia

      -----

      Don't Make Me Think: The Web Usability Workshop (with Steve Krug)
      Chicago: September 15; $795 ($695 by August 18)
      Washington, DC (Silver Spring): September 29; $795 ($695 by September 1)
      Seattle: October 20, 2006; $795 ($695 by September 22)

      Expanding on the topics in his best-selling Web usability book, Steve's
      workshop will teach you how to recognize and solve the usability problems in
      your own site, and how to make low-cost/no-cost testing an everyday part of
      your company's design process. The day includes a live usability test and
      expert reviews of a number of websites using URLs submitted by
      attendees--perhaps even your own.

      More info and registration: http://www.sensible.com/workshops.html

      --
      Louis Rosenfeld :: http://louisrosenfeld.com