Re: [TaxoCoP] Off the shelf retail taxos

  • Sandra Smith
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 13, 2006
      I am also looking for a good retail taxonomy.  My company dabbles in just about everything and is one of a kind so I am hoping that a retail taxonomy would be a good place to start.

      Sandra Schock
      QVC, Inc.

      bsherma9015 <bsherma1@...> wrote:
      I wanted to know what resources are available if any that allow you to
      purchase a taxonmy for a retail department store? All direction is
      good direction.

      Thanks
      Becky Sherman
      JCPenney.com