Off the shelf retail taxos

  • bsherma9015
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 13, 2006
      I wanted to know what resources are available if any that allow you to
      purchase a taxonmy for a retail department store? All direction is
      good direction.

      Thanks
      Becky Sherman
      JCPenney.com
    • Sandra Smith
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 13, 2006
        I am also looking for a good retail taxonomy.  My company dabbles in just about everything and is one of a kind so I am hoping that a retail taxonomy would be a good place to start.

        Sandra Schock
        QVC, Inc.

        http://mail.yahoo.com