Introduction

  • kris cooper
    Message 1 of 91 , Jun 9, 2005
      Hello all-

      Here is my introduction and a question for the list.

      Who are you?
      Kristin Cooper Rainey

      Where do you work?
      I am the Database Manager on the Ethnographic
      Thesaurus, a joint project of the American Folklore
      Society and the American Folklife Center, Library of
      Congress

      What are your current challenges or what areas of
      taxonomy development, application or management are
      you most interested in?

      I am currently working on choosing a software package
      for our thesaurus. Does anyone have experience using
      any of the thesaurus software packages such as
      MultiTes, Data Harmony (Thesaurus Master), aka
      Classification Software, or other package?

      Thanks
      --kristin

      Discover Yahoo!
      http://discover.yahoo.com/mobile.html
    • John
      Message 91 of 91 , Jun 23, 2013
        Hi Debbie,
        This list is not very active, but there are a few people around. Feel free to ask anything.

        John Cann