RE: [TaxoCoP] Tags over time

  • Kelly Green
    Message 1 of 11 , May 1, 2006
      Susan!
      No way, I find this very interesting! I would love to know if any such research has been/is being done as well.
      A great deal of providing access to information is about human psychology and human computer interaction.

      <snippage of excellent questions.
      Stuff like that. I could go on and on. But I'm aware some
      readers have already tagged this post "Not Interesting."

      Thanks!
      Susan

      __
      Kelly Green
      KM  Content Analyst

    • Patrick Lambe Straits Knowledge SG
      Message 2 of 11 , May 1, 2006
        I think you've hit the nail on the head James. Comprehensibility is a mark of a good taxonomy... it's supposed to help a range of users navigate a knowledge domain.

        Best

        Patrick