589Re: [TaxoCoP] Re: New member saying hello

  • Cynthia F. Berman
    Jan 3, 2006
      Hi Seth,
      I'm still working on the tagging triage.  This is my "spare time" project. I truly hope it can become my full time project in 2006. I was thinking about it over the holiday and I think that date, author, data type, and topic will probably be my first sorting factors.  My first stop will be talking to the clients to better understand their perspective.

      I'm looking forward to hearing if your Open Source CMS friend has any suggestions for Plone.

      Happy New Year,
      Cynthia Berman

      Cynthia Berman
      C&C - 4518 University Way, Arcade