4690[Webinar] 5 Things You Need to Do to Get Search Right

  • slf_5858
    Mar 20, 2014
      Hi,
      Apologies in advance for cross posting.  You are invited to join us for our next free webinar on April 9th.  See details below.  Feel free to share with colleagues.
      To register: http://hub.am/1eqV8vR
      Topic: 5 Things You Need to Do to Get Search Right
      Date/Time: April 9, 2014 @ 1PM-2PM EDT

      The ultimate aim of any search application is to provide users with relevant answers to their questions. However, providing better search goes far beyond deploying a better search engine.

      We need a holistic approach to search, one that uses what people want to know as the basis for a content and knowledge management strategy. The good news: making a long-term investment in high-quality search will help people do their jobs more effectively and deliver ROI.

      Join Earley & Associates Paul Wlodarczyk and easyDITA’s Patrick Bosek as they explore ways to structure your content and configure your search applications to:

      • Grow revenue by enabling self-service
      • Reduce help desk call volumes
      • Enable higher productivity
      • Reduce costs by reusing content
      • Increase reach by publishing to multiple channels