      As it happens, I have been transitioning my post to a consultant because, due to budget reorgs, my post has been eliminated and now that the transition is over I can focus on looking for a new position.
      Thank you again,
      Lisa Grundy

      Check out our suite of sites at www.scag.ca.gov

      On Fri, Jan 31, 2014 at 5:29 AM, Heather Hedden <heather@...> wrote:

      Also, I had inadvertently changed the settings requiring that I approve my own posts and forgot to approve them for a couple of months. Thus, nothing was posted from September to December. Sorry about that. I have now posted 6 taxonomy jobs in the past two weeks. Join the group, if you want to view them.

      If you have a job to post, you must email it to me at taxonomy-jobs-owner@yahoogroups.com, since only I the listowner can post to this distribution-only list. Both direct hiring companies and third-party recruiters are welcome to have their jobs posted there. (Direct hiring companies may also post here to Taxonomy Community of Practice.) Both full-time permanent and contract jobs are welcome.

      Heather Hedden

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic