4662IPTC NewsCodes Working Party

  • Edwards, Heather
    Dec 4, 2013

      Hello.

      Does your organization use IPTC Media Topics or other NewsCodes vocabularies?  Would you like to contribute to the development and direction of those vocabularies in the future?  IPTC is reconstituting the NewsCodes Working Party and needs your input.

      If you have a change request for Media Topics, even if you have sent it to the NewsCodes group in the past, please send me a note directly.  One of our first orders of business will be re-instituting change management procedures and prioritizing outstanding requests.

      Regards,

      Heather.

      cid:image001.png@...02CF90

      cid:image002.png@...02CF90

      Heather L. Edwards

      Manager, Special Projects
      Information Management

      hedwards@...
      www.ap.org

      450 West 33rd Street

      New York, NY 10001

      T 212.621.6938

      F 212.621.1512

      The information contained in this communication is intended for the use
      of the designated recipients named above. If the reader of this
      communication is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
      that you have received this communication in error, and that any review,
      notify The Associated Press immediately by telephone at +1-212-621-1898
      and delete this email. Thank you.
      [IP_US_DISC]

      msk dccc60c6d2c3a6438f0cf467d9a4938