4617Re: [TaxoCoP] The state of information organisation - what has changed in the last 12 months (and what hasn't)?

    Sep 22, 2013
      Graph-based approaches show off best on very large scales, which is why I think they are starting there. Google is the best shop window you could imagine for both back end architecture and presentation layer, which is why I think this is going to be a biggie. I think a convergence with "big data" is quite likely, and there will be a trickledown effect as they take hold. This is a Watch This Space item.

      Best

      Partner
      Tel: +65 62210383

      On Sep 20, 2013, at 1:56 PM, Matt Moore wrote:

      Patrick,

      Interesting comments. These developments are being leveraged by the large web properties (Google, Facebook, and if you'd put them in this category, Microsoft). Are similar approaches being used by smaller entities?

      Regards,

      Matt