4611Re: [TaxoCoP] The state of information organisation - what has changed in the last 12 months (and what hasn't)?

    Sep 18, 2013
      Mainstreaming of knowledge graphs, graph-based search, Google's index cards

      Partner
      Tel: +65 62210383

      On Sep 18, 2013, at 6:23 PM, Matt Moore wrote:

      Hello,

      I find myself scheduled to give a talk to a group of library degree students on information organisation that I last gave a year ago. I am reviewing what I did last year and I am tempted to throw the whole lot out. I am also conscious that a recent job change has reduced my exposure to this stuff.

      So I thought I would ask this group. What's changed in the world of information management & taxonomies in the last 12 months (both for you personally and the world in general) and what hasn't?

      Regards,

      Matt

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic