      From: Matt Moore
      Sent: Sep 18, 2013 5:23 AM
      To: "TaxoCoP@yahoogroups.com"
      Subject: [TaxoCoP] The state of information organisation - what has changed in the last 12 months (and what hasn't)?

      Hello,

      I find myself scheduled to give a talk to a group of library degree students on information organisation that I last gave a year ago. I am reviewing what I did last year and I am tempted to throw the whole lot out. I am also conscious that a recent job change has reduced my exposure to this stuff.

      So I thought I would ask this group. What's changed in the world of information management & taxonomies in the last 12 months (both for you personally and the world in general) and what hasn't?

      Regards,

      Matt

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic