4601Call for Papers on Semantic Search

  • Fran Alexander
    Aug 12, 2013
      Dear Taxonomists

      I hope this call for papers will be of interest to some of you, and please forward this message to others.

      I am a guest co-editor for a special issue on Semantic Search for Aslib Proceedings/Journal of Information Management, to be published next year.  This is an academic peer-reviewed journal, but we are keen to include practitioner- and end user-focused research, and case studies. If you are not used to writing for journals, I can advise on academic styling, structure, and referencing.

      More details about the call for papers and the journal are here: http://www.vocabcontrol.com/?p=293

      Many thanks

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic