4421Re: Announcing a co-occurrence matrix for Spencer's card sort analysis spreadsheet

  • mikerice126
    Jul 1, 2012
      I'm happy to report that I now link to the article you pointed out, David. I'm also very pleased that Donna has blogged about the matrix: http://rosenfeldmedia.com/books/cardsorting/blog/card_sorting_analysis_a_co-occ/

      --- In TaxoCoP@yahoogroups.com, "mikerice126" <mike.rice@...> wrote:

      > Thanks, David, for re-posting and for the link to the Boxes and Arrows article. I corresponded with Donna about creating the matrix, but had forgotten about the article she wrote. I read some time ago. I'll definitely be referring readers to it.
      >
      > Mike
      > informoire.com
      >
      > --- In TaxoCoP@yahoogroups.com, David Riecks <david@> wrote:
      > >
      > > At 06:43 AM 1/19/2012, mikerice126 wrote:
      > > >I've built a co-occurrence matrix tool in Excel that works by
      > > >linking to named lists and worksheets in Donna Spencer's card sort
      > > >analysis spreadsheets.
      > >
      > > Mike:
      > >
      > > Thanks for sharing. I'd reposted your links to the Controlled
      > > Vocabulary Forum (http://www.controlledvocabulary.com/forum.html),
      > > and one member asked how it was relevant, as they had never heard of the term.
      > >
      > > If there are any here that are not familiar, they might find the link
      > > that I posted in reply to that member of use. It's a description of
      > > the technique from the "Boxes and Arrows" website -- which purports
      > > to be the definitive guide, and is co-authored by the same person
      > > that originated the card sort spreadsheet.
      > >
      > > http://www.boxesandarrows.com/view/card_sorting_a_definitive_guide
      > >
      > > David
      > >

      > > --
      > > David Riecks (that's "i" before "e", but the "e" is silent)
      > > Need Keywords for your database? Get the Controlled Vocabulary Solution
      > > http://controlledvocabulary.com/products/ support for a dozen of the
      > > most popular imaging applications from Adobe Bridge to Photo Mechanic.

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic