3580[PLUG] We're Breaking Up The Band - Last Stop on the UIE Web App Masters Tour
- Jul 1, 2010[Sorry for any duplication in your inbox.]
We're breaking up the band.
With one stop to go, attendees are telling us the UIE Web App Masters
Tour is one of our best events ever. Hundreds of web application
designers have found inspiration from our world-class experts.
Fortunately, there's one more stop on the tour and you can be there too.
I'm both excited and sad that our UIE Web App Masters Tour is coming
to an end. I'm sad because I really wish we could keep going, bringing
this merry band of thought leaders to designers all over the world.
I'm excited because every tour stop gets better than the last. Seattle
is sure to be our best.
But don't just take our word on how awesome this Tour is. Read what
past attendees think of the Tour:
* "Absolutely one of the BEST conferences I've been to. Each
speaker brought valuable lessons we can take away with us."
* "Thank you everyone for an absolutely outstanding event. Loved
it, loved it, loved it." @brightmatrix
* "2nd day of Web App Masters Tour. Great stuff. @billwscott =
excellent #uiewamt" @let5ch
> This Tour Changes the Way You DesignAcross two days, nine leading experts in web-based application design
share their experience and wisdom, to show you concrete examples on
how to take your work to new levels. They tackle the issues of
complexity, communicating with the developers, integrating new
features, and engaging the users. Attendees come away with a full
brain and a pile of new ideas, ready to start making improvements
> Who Are the Masters?These folks define the front lines of today's web app designs:
* Luke Wroblewski on web form design
* Ryan Singer sharing 37signals' design process
* Bill Scott on design patterns
* Stephen Anderson on seductive interactions
* Ken Kellogg describing Marriott.com's new redesign
* Christian Crumlish on designing for social interactions
* Doug Bowman sharing how Twitter gets people engaged
* Hagan Rivers on web app navigation techniques
* and I'll be sharing UIE's latest research on how teams succeed
* Find out why we think this is our best Web App program ever.
> It's Not too Late to be Part of the 2010 TourThe last stop is in Seattle on July 12 & 13. There's about a one in a
billion chance that all these Masters share the stage together again.
Seattle will deliver a program we guarantee will change the way you
design applications forever.
TaxoCoP readers can sign up with the promotion code WEBTOUR and get
$200 off the registration price. But you have to register soon.
There's only a few seats available at that price.
Hope to see you in Seattle.
Jared M. Spool
Mastermind behind the Web App Masters Tour
- Next post in topic >>