3566ECM....need advice

  • Nick Berry
    Jun 2, 2010
      Hi, my company (REI) is investigating the purchase of a CMS but our list of functional requirements is swiftly growing out of control.  We need something to perform regular CMS functions within the context of several environments (QA, proofing, staging, production) and a decentralized content creation paradigm.  We have dozens of discrete content types.

      Is there an IA or taxonomist out there who would be willing to chat with me offline for about half an hour?  Someone who's been down this road before.  I'd love to pick your brain about pitfalls, architecture, workflow, and governance.

      If you're in the Seattle area I'll buy you lunch; otherwise I can send you a Starbuck's gift card.  Because I know that, wherever you are, you have Starbucks.  :)

      Cheers,
      Nick

      Nick Berry
      Content Architect & Taxonomist