      From: Leonard Will [mailto:L.Will@...]
      Sent: Monday, November 2, 2009 01:43 PM
      To: TaxoCoP@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [TaxoCoP] Most common facets used within organisations

      On Mon, 2 Nov 2009 at 20:35:09, John O'Gorman <jogorman@tiberon- ia.com>
      >In the post...count 'em (19). No references. :~)
      >John O'
      >" The definitive list of primary facets (a facet being defined as a
      >mutually exclusive and exhaustive list of related entities) has
      >nineteen entries - all of which are semantically consistent with the
      >exchange of information between two parties. In other words, primary
      >facets have to do with Agents (people and organizations) , Assets
      >(digital, conceptual and physical), Locations (coordinate, named and
      >relative), Actions (activities, events, processes and tasks), Functions
      >(disciplines, roles and uses) and finally States (cycle, point, span
      >and status).

      What makes this list "definitive" , though?

      Leonard Will

      Willpower Information (Partners: Dr Leonard D Will, Sheena E Will)
      Information Management Consultants Tel: +44 (0)20 8372 0092
      27 Calshot Way L.Will@Willpowerinf o.co.uk
      ENFIELD Sheena.Will@ Willpowerinfo. co.uk
      EN2 7BQ, UK http://www.willpowe rinfo.co. uk/

    • Show all 22 messages in this topic