3209Re: [TaxoCoP] Survey on the Future of Taxonomy Work

  • Heather Hedden
    Sep 2, 2009
      Thanks, Patrick.
      I'm not sure what specific questions I might have, as I am interested in all your conclusions. I might be able to wait.

      See you in November.

      -- Heather

      On Wed, Sep 2, 2009 at 8:16 PM, Patrick Lambe <plambe@...> wrote:

      Hey Heather

      I'll probably start analysing third or fourth week of October as it looks now. But if you have specific questions before that (say in the first half of October assuming the number of respondents has reached around the 200 mark) feel free to drop me a note offlist and I can see what I can draw out as a sneak preview.

      Best

      Patrick

      Have you seen our KM Method Cards or
      Organisation Culture Cards?

      On Sep 2, 2009, a! t 10:57 PM, Heather Hedden wrote:

      Hi Patrick,

      This survey is a great idea. I have completed it, and I look forward to hearing your results.
      When do you plan to close the survey and begin analyzing the results? I'd love to cite some of your conclusions in my forthcoming book, although my manuscript submission deadline is approaching in mid-October. (I might be able to add something in after that.)

      -- Heather

      Heather Hedden
      Hedden Information Management
      www.hedden-information.com

      Tel. 978-371-0822
      Heather@...

      On Thu, Aug 27, 2009 at 5:39 AM, Patrick Lambe <plambe@...>&nb! sp;wrote:

      Hi folks

      I am conducting a survey on the present and future of taxonomy work and the needs of taxonomy professionals. I'll be reporting the results at Taxonomy Bootcamp in San Jose this coming November, and participants in the survey will also get a ! report of the results (which will include additional research beyond the survey).

      For those of you who believe that taxonomies still have a future, this might ! make interesting reading, and for those of you who believe a la Theresa Regli that "taxonomies are dead", we'd like to hear from you on why!

      You can ! take the survey at http://tinyurl.com/taxonomywork

      Many thanks in advance!

      Best wishes
      Patrick