3094Re: [TaxoCoP] Reminder - Taxonomy workshop and separate dinner in Washington, DC on June 13

  • Janice M Herd
    Jun 4, 2009
      Janice,
      I am interested in attending the dinner.
      Is there also going to be another planning meeting for the Taxonomy
      Division?
      Thanks,
      Jan

      Jan Herd
      Business Reference Librarian
      Science, Technology & Business Division
      The Library of Congress
      Washington, D.C. 20540
      Tel. 202 707-1216
      Fax 202 707-1925
      English author Ashleigh Brilliant said, "The closest you will ever come
      in this life to an orderly universe is a good library."
      "In the nonstop tsunami of global information, librarians provide us
      with floaties and teach us how to swim."
      from a Washington Post article, 13 January 2001, p. C01

      >>> Janice Keeler <keelerjs@...> 6/1/09 11:54:29 PM >>>
      Reminder - workshop and dinner for taxonomists in Washington, DC on
      June 13.

      If you're interested in the workshop, register through SLA. See details
      below.

      If you're interested in dinner in DC with others who work in taxonomy
      and related fields, please let me know and we'll send you the details.
      The venue will be moderately priced, but chosen partly based on the size
      of the anticipated group.

      Regards,
      Janice