2680Newby to the forum

  • Clint ELMORE
    Aug 4, 2008

      My name is Clint.  I work for a data services company in Wisconsin.  I have been reading the board for a few weeks now and I am not sure how much I can contribute.  It appears that most of the posters are well above my level of knowledge and skill.  Also, it seems to be more on the code writing & SQL side.  I do marketing data collection taxonomy design for box stores and also some GDSN work.

      Some of my biggest challenges are to come up with product category specific attributes that are narrow enough to collect quality data on a product, but not so specific to cross the realm into manufacture proprietary data.

      Like I said, I don’t know if my skill set will be of value to much of the current discussion, but I will see what I can do.

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic