      From: TaxoCoP@yahoogroups.com [mailto: TaxoCoP@yahoogroups.com ] On Behalf Of Kathryn La Barre
      Sent: Wednesday, September 05, 2007 11:45 AM
      To: TaxoCoP@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [TaxoCoP] 7x3 classification

      This discussion has me intrigued. My googling hasn't been especially productive (but I have a few hunches) so I want a bit more information:

      Could we have a bit more context about the 7x3 classification?
      What is the subject area in which it was referenced (or the customer's general business area?).

      Thanks,

      Kathryn La Barre, Assistant Professor
      UIUC/GSLIS

    • Show all 20 messages in this topic