      From: TaxoCoP@yahoogroups.com [mailto: TaxoCoP@yahoogroups.com ] On Behalf Of Kelly Green
      Sent: Wednesday, September 05, 2007 10:46 AM
      To: TaxoCoP@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [Norton AntiSpam] Re: [TaxoCoP] 7x3 classification

      I'm sorry I am not familiar with that particular classification scheme.

      There are no relevant search results on the first page of Google -- nor did I have more success with my preferred search engine, Clusty. I also tried Yahoo and Ask.com .
      When I put "" around the phrase, I received no hits. '7X3' in the results refer to various measurements or data codes or a numbering scheme. One result was for the framework of hospital beds in a study!
      ~Kelly

      jk martin <dakini45@yahoo. com> wrote:

      gee, now why didn't I think of that....

       ;<)

      Wesley Doak <wesdoak@gmail. com> wrote:

      If you "google" it you'll get lots of resources. Regards!

      On 9/4/07, jk martin <dakini45@yahoo. com > wrote:

      Forgive me for not sending an intro first, I've been lurking here for ages, and this is the first time I've needed to ask a question of this knowledgeable community. One of my customers asked me if I was familiar with a 7x3 classification scheme and I have to admit - I'm stumped.  Anyone out there have a reference to this?

      Julie Martin
      Lead Taxonomist
      The Boeing Company

    • Show all 20 messages in this topic