2206Re: [TaxoCoP] 7x3 classification

  • Kelly Green
    Sep 5 7:46 AM
      I'm sorry I am not familiar with that particular classification scheme.

      There are no relevant search results on the first page of Google -- nor did I have more success with my preferred search engine, Clusty. I also tried Yahoo and Ask.com .
      When I put "" around the phrase, I received no hits. '7X3' in the results refer to various measurements or data codes or a numbering scheme. One result was for the framework of hospital beds in a study!
      ~Kelly

      jk martin <dakini45@...> wrote:
      gee, now why didn't I think of that....

       ;<)

      Wesley Doak <wesdoak@gmail. com> wrote:
      If you "google" it you'll get lots of resources. Regards!

      On 9/4/07, jk martin <dakini45@yahoo. com > wrote:
      Forgive me for not sending an intro first, I've been lurking here for ages, and this is the first time I've needed to ask a question of this knowledgeable community. One of my customers asked me if I was familiar with a 7x3 classification scheme and I have to admit - I'm stumped.  Anyone out there have a reference to this?

      Julie Martin
      Lead Taxonomist
      The Boeing Company

      Got a little couch potato?

      Wesley A. Doak, MLIS. Partner and CTO
      Mouse Magic! Advanced Resources and Technologies • Program, Project and Risk Management
      PO Box 19260 Sacramento, CA 95819-0260 • (916) 669-8376, (916) 612-3232 cell (916) 669-9360 fax
      Member: ACM, AFP, ALA, Apple Solutions Expert, ARMA, ASIST, Microsoft Partner, PMI, SAA, SLA, SRA

      Luggage? GPS? Comic books?

      Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.

    • Show all 20 messages in this topic