2202Re: [TaxoCoP] 7x3 classification

    Sep 4, 2007

      Well, I suppose the purpose of the group is to get perspective from one’s community of fellow practitioners.  I imagine we could Google any topic contained in these discussions!  <smile>

      OK, I’ll bite.

      I see lots of resources but not sure the relevance (without digging too deeply).  It seems to be a mathematical construct but I am not sure the application to taxonomy, search, content management, metadata standards, etc.

      Anyone want to shed some light?  (Or provide a concise link).

      President

      EARLEY & ASSOCIATES, Inc.
      Cell: 781-820-8080

      Office: 781-444-0287