2151Re: [TaxoCoP] Thesaurus Design and Construction

  • Linda Kenny Sloan
    Aug 16, 2007
      I haven't heard anything more about your class. Can you give us an update?

      Sincerely,
      Linda Kenny Sloan

      On Tue Jul 31 10:55 , "Kathryn La Barre" sent:

      >Leslie Owens and I will be teaching a distance education class in thesaurus
      construction and use at the Graduate School of Library and Information Science
      through the University of Illinois. Scheduled for Fall, it begins August 28th.

      >Kathryn La Barre
      >Assistant Professor
      >GSLIS/UIUC
      >

      >On 7/31/07, Kathleen.a.ellis@... <Kathleen.a.ellis@...
      >> wrote:
      >

      >Does anyone know if there is a course in thesaurus design and construct being
      offered in the US in 2007?

      >--
      >Kathryn La Barre
      >Assistant Professor