1905Re:Taxonomy Group - New member

  • Scott Abel
    Apr 2, 2007
      Welcome to the Taxonomy CoP, Michael. I think you'll find the group very helpful and its members a very giving group. I've received advice, leads, and found out information that saved me lots of time. I also think the members are a very diverse group, so you tend to learn many things about the subjects being discussed, which I find useful.

      Just a quick note to say you might consider joining Content Management Professionals (www.cmpros.org) if you're not already a member. I'm a content strategist as well and have made many very meaningful connections through my CM Pros membership. Our upcoming CM Pros Spring Summit might be of interest to you. It's coming up quickly (April 13, 2007) and you can learn more here:

      We'll have another in Boston this Fall.

      Again, welcome to the TaxoCoP.

      Cheers,

      Scott

      We've moved our office to service you better!
      Scott Abel, The Content Wrangler, Inc.
      tele: +1 317-466-1840   skype: abelsp   email: abelsp@...

      DOCUMENTATION & TRAINING: THE USER EXPERIENCE
      APR 18-21, 2007 ~ Vancouver BC   Learn more: http://www.doctrain.com

      WEB CONTENT 2007
      JUNE 18-19, 2007 ~ Chicago, IL   Learn more: http://www.webcontent2007.com

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic