1859Re: Platform independant taxonomy tools

  • lingley
    Mar 2, 2007
      Has anyone taken a look at iBox?
      http://www.interse.com/Solutions/iBox-Enterprise-Classifier.aspx

      and thanks for feedback so far.

      --- In TaxoCoP@yahoogroups.com, Keipat Patkei <keipat1962@...> wrote:

      > Hi David,
      >
      > Welcome. It sounds like you're describing the tool I'm most
      familiar with Dow Jones' Synaptica. I describe Synaptica
      as 'platform agnostic'; moreover, I can attest that it has an
      excellent reputation among libraries (I'm a librarian, too). I hope
      this helps.