1386Re: Visualization technologies

  • PAULA THORNTON
    Jul 3, 2006
      The Brain was thrilling to me when it first came out because it was the first offering which was most closely related to the visual 'relativity' research I had seen at CHI 1994. It illustrated the reason hierarchies fail -- relationships are relative.

      But The Brain still fails to recognize the latter axiom. It still organizes 'things' and doesn't provide access to the real power potential -- defining attributes to the relationships (the space in-between -- the thing that occupies the largest portion of the universe but is so largely ignored).
    • Show all 27 messages in this topic