Re: [TaxFinSoft] URGENT

  • Vidit Patil
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 31, 2010

      Hi All,

      Do not respond to the below mail……inform to your fiends also…...

      Thanks & Regards,

      Vidit Dilip Patil,

      Mumbai Commercial Department | IMRB International,

      Senapati Bapat Marg, Dadar(W),

      Mumbai 400 028, INDIA .

      ( Office: +912224233254

      From: Income Tax Departament <refund@...>
      Subject: ITS Notification - Tax refund
      Date: Tuesday, 26 January, 2010, 10:38 AM

      Right-click here to download pictures. To help protect your privacy, Outlook prevented automatic download of this picture from the Internet.

      Dear applicant, After the last annual calculation of your fiscal activity we have determined that you are eligible to receive a tax refund of 820.50 Rupees

      To Access the form for your tax refund please click here

      Department of Revenue,Ministry of Finance Government of India

      Thanks & Regards,

      Vidit D Patil,

      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 1, 2010

        Deduction of tax at source – Interest other than interest on securities – Notified institutions/association

        NOTIFICATION NO. S.O.1274, DATED 11-3-1975

        In pursuance of sub-clause (f) of clause (iii) of sub-section (3) of section 194A of the Income-tax Act, 1961 (43 of 1961), the Central Government hereby notifies the Steel Authority of India Ltd., New Delhi, for the purposes of the said-clause

        Thanks & Regards

        CA Abizer Pithewan

        B.Com., LLB, FCA, DISA(ICA)

        UJJAIN

        098272-88775, 090391-73786

        0734-2556620. 4061972

        Can someone please provide me with Notification No. S.O.1274 dated 11.03.1975 of Income tax. Its urgent.

        Thanks.

      • pardeep jain
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 2, 2010

          Kindly give me the information on Appeal to Commissioner (Appeals) against the Ex-Parte order passed by assessing authority u/s 143(2) of The Income taxz Act in which cash deposited in Saving a/c caught in AIR added back to the Income of the assessee. Its very urgent.

          Thanks