File - DIRECT TAX CASE LAW SERVICE.txt

  • TaxFinSoft@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 18 , May 3, 2009
      Dear Members,

      Direct Tax Case Laws.

      We are glad to provide you this unique service of case law provider.

      If any one of you wants to have any case laws on direct tax laws from
      following citations (from begining upto January 2009), our group will
      provide it to you at no cost. Its absolutely free !! You need to Just
      tell us the citation and get it free. Just give us 24 hours time to
      reply to your message.

      The Citation should be strictly from following :

      For court judgements :

      ITR
      CTR
      TAXMAN
      TAXATION
      SCC
      AIR

      For Tribunal Judgements :

      ITD
      TTJ

      We are providing this service purely on non profit basis. These are
      just for the benefit of our members and we disclaim any kind of loss
      or problem arising out of this service due to any reason or due to
      non or improper transmission of details.

      We wish you a long association with our group and make it a grand success !!

      Best Regards,
      Yatin S. Visawadia
      Group Moderator and Owner.
    • MINU MATHEW
      Message 2 of 18 , May 13, 2009

        Could i have the text of the following cases

        1. Mafatlal Industries Vs. Union of India 89ELT 247 SC

        1. CCE Jaipur – I Vs. Jai Laxmi Finance Co. 2006 – T10L CESTAT -  Delhi

        1. CCE, Raipur Vs. Indian Ispat Works (P) Ltd. 2006 – T10L425 CESTAT – Delhi

        1. Prachar Communications Ltd. Vs. CCE, Mumbai – IV 2006 – T10L 440 CESTAT – Mumbai

        1. Karnik Maritime (P) Ltd. Vs. CCE Mumbai – I 2007 – T10L – 165 CESTAT – Mumbai.

        1. Hexacom (I) Ltd. 2003 – CESTAT – Delhi

        1. Indo Nippon Chemicals 2003 T10L – 161 – HC – AHM – CX

        1. CCE Pune II Vs. Kirloskar Ebara Pumps Ltd. 2007 -  T10L – 77 – CESTAT – Mumbai

        1. CCE Pune – V Jayasree Surakha Rankshak Shakari Sanstha Maryudit 2007 – T10L – 301 – CESTAT – Mumbai.
         Regards

        Minu Mathew

          Message 4 of 18 , May 31, 2009
[...]

          • soundararajan iyengar
            Message 5 of 18 , May 31, 2009
              Real yeoman service. Words fail to thank you adequately.
              Thanks and regards
              S.Soundararajan

              Message 6 of 18 , Jun 10, 2009
                Sir,

                can you provide me with the case law in 115 ITD 115 - in Winman Finance & Leasing Vs. CIT. of the Vishakapatnam Bench of ITAT.

                Thanks & Regards

                CA.C Krishna Menon

                        Message 11 of 18 , Sep 27, 2009
                          Dear All,

                          In one of our clients case, both wife and husband are employees, taken housing loan jointly, property also registered jointly and even repayment of loan also gone from the joint account.
                          Both of them claimed interest Rs.1,10,000/- (Total is 2,20,000), whereas the AO wanted to allow only 75000/- each u/s. 24.

                          Is there any case law or material or clarification for claiming interest on joint loan whether it is allowed up to 150000 for each assessee or for each property.

                           Thanks in advance

[...]

                        • e.balasubramanian manian
                          Message 12 of 18 , Oct 4, 2009
                            Dear sir we give text books free to college students in chennai pls visit www.ssdabookbank.org
                            tell u all  friends help the poor students
                            Thank you
                            by
                            E.Balasubramanian

                            From cricket scores to your friends. Try the Yahoo! India Homepage!
                          • Jassu_444
                            Message 13 of 18 , Oct 6, 2009
                              Dear sir

                              Can i get full judgement copy of the following case of ITAT
                              ITAT, MUMABI BENCHES `F’, MUMBAI,  In The case of: S. B. Billimoria & Co.   v. ACIT , Appeal No.: ITA No. 2897/Mum/2006,
                              Decided on: December 19, 2008

                              Regards
                              JRD