provident fund

  • Bhatt Nainesh
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 30, 2009
      dear all

      I want to transfer my old PF account amt to my new PF account but somebody told me that it will take about six month to do so.So if i want my previous PF account to remain continue. Please tell me the procedure.

      Thanks & Regards
      Nainesh Bhatt

      Connect with friends all over the world. Get Yahoo! India Messenger at http://in.messenger.yahoo.com/?wm=n/
    • Bhatt Nainesh
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 15, 2009
        Dear all

        Can my current employer continue with my preveious p.f.a/c & deposite the deducted p.f. amt from my salary.

        Please reply

        Regards.

        Nainesh

      • Girish Amesara
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 17, 2009
          Hi,

          Previous employment PF can transferred, but it is a cumbersome process, where you need to file a form (i guess its form 13) with PF authorities. It is advisable to withdraw the PF of previous emplyee and put to long term investments. (Secured)

          Take Care, Regards,
          Girish Amesara +91 9892327650

          To: taxfinsoft@yahoogroups.com