RE: [TaxFinSoft] FREE SMS

  • Shah Chirag DDL ANK IN
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 31, 2008

      Hi,
      Through mGinger.com u can send message from the inbilt messenger given in it. Even u can creat your contact list, so there is no need to remember the numbers on which u want to send the message. Other then that it will give chance to earn huge amt. of money by just reading advertisement. But u have to creat strong chain under ur registeration. But it is totally free of cost.

      mGinger.com pays you to read ads on your cellphone! These ads are only about your interests.
      Not only that, you get to decide when you want these ads.Based on my calculations I can easily make enough money to free up my cell phone bill.
      Check it out...

      http://www.mginger.com/index.jsp?inviteId=509568

      See how much you can make. Have fun calculating...and sign up. You will like it...

      Regards,

      Chirag Shah

      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 31, 2008
        Dear Sir,

        the following site is available for free sms 1500 per month to any mobile in india

        one time redg required

        link is given below

        free sms in india

        know more details from here

        SEND FREE SMS AND EARN 20 PAISA PER SMS RECEIVED

        thanks

        --- In TaxFinSoft@yahoogroups.com, "umesh chandarana" <upc3@...> wrote:

        > Dear All
        >
        > Can anybody guide me regarding to send FREE SMS FROM INDIA
        >
        > Does any such site is there so that we can register our selves at free of cost.
        > Please guide.
        >
        > THANKS
        >
        > BEST REGARDS
        >
        > UMESH CHANDARANA, M.COM ; FCA
        > CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT
        > 982 14 10 716
        > MUMBAI.

      • pramod kolhe
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 1, 2008

          Dear All

          Please register to Mycantos.com

          Pramod Kolhe
          N-53, VG 11/5 Patil Nagar,
          Trimurti Chowk, CIDCO,
          Nashik 422 008
          Contact No. 9423491605

          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 1, 2008
            Dear Mr. Umesh,

            For free sms in  INDIA, you may use any one from
            bellow mentioned
            list. www.yaari.com, www.smsguspshup.com, www.way2sms.com, www.ind
            iyarocks.com, www.vakaow.com Please try above. Regards, Ritesh
            Prajapati M.Com upc3@...:
            > �
            Dear All Can
            anybody guide me regarding to send FREE SMS FROM INDIA Does any such
            site is there so that we can register our selves at free of
            cost. Please guide. THANKS BEST REGARDS UMESH
            CHANDARANA, M.COM ; FCA CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT 982 14 10
            716 MUMBAI.

            Catch all the action of Dus Ka Dum - a journey to Rs 10 crore, simple and fast, with Salman Khan.
            Latest updates / videos / images only on
            http://duskadum.sify.com