Ser Tax Query - Two Services by one assessee

  • Murtuza R
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 6, 2007
      Dear Members,

      Please let me know your comments for the following :

      A Pvt Company is having two premises from where 2 different types of services are rendered. From one Place, the Co is receiving Commission and from anither the Co is receiving rental income.

      Is it that the Co has to file 2 different ST 3 Returns for 2 Services? Further, suppose in one Category there is a liability of ST pymt and in another Cenvat Credit is more. Can the Co adjust the excess Cenvat credit of second service against the first one ?

      Kindly let me know your valuable comments on the above matter.

      Thanks in advance.

      CA   Murtuza   Rangwala
      B.Com, ACA, DISA ( ICA )
      Mumbai