Residential Status Calculator from Excelfinder.com

  • Excelfinder
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 21, 2013
      Dear Members

      We are sharing our next excel utility to compute the residential status in accordance with Section 6 of Income-tax Act, 1961.

      The utility will even compute your period of stay if you don't want to calculate manually your period of stay in India or out of India.

      The Calculator is very easy to use. It will compute the residential status after selection of options from the drop down boxes.

      Go ahead to explore the utility.

      Thanks and regards
      Excelfinder Team