Re: Ankars

  • Axa .
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 27, 2013
      Dear Tatters,

      Thank you so much for your letters, it is very important to me. The design: The base is from Karen Cabrera, I followed her video. I have created 3 "fan" from the ring-on-rings, but I have created all little rings for one side. I wanted to understand the base of Ankars, not designing a new model... but after it I was wondering, can I create the beads to it or no..

      Sunela, the thread what I used was Anchor Freccia 20, but it is not enough strong. Or the beads are to heavy... they are from haematit.  Finding beads what are fits to a ready lace is so hard.  It needs thinking before creating... next time :)

      And... oh, so I have got some questions, about designing Ankars, so I am waiting for the classes.

      happy tatting

      Axa

      2013/2/26 Axa . <axa.arts@...>
      Hello dear Tatters,

      I would like to show you my first trying in Ankars. Pleas come, and see it to my blog: http://csipke-csoda.blogspot.hu/2013/02/ankars-az-elso-probalkozas.html

      I have created this necklace on saturday and sunday, thank you for the help Karen Cabrera and Corina Meyfeldt! They helped me a lot, they answered my questions, so I thik, now I understand the basic of this technique.

      I enjoyed very much the class yesterday, I am so happy, that so many of you like this, and did a lot for the class. I remember, when I wrote to Cynthia, how nice would be a class about Ankars, and here it is!!! (Honestly, when Alla did not help us, and did not want to answer to any questions.... I could not believe, that we will have Ankars class..)

      Thank you Cynthia, Georgia, Nina, Rina, and Stephanie, I am so happy to be with you. I am waiting fot the next classes, I am wondering, what will be create together. I will write about you all to my blog with my next ankars creation.

      thank you thank you thank you

      Axa