2013 Classes begin thisTuesday!

  • Sue
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 6, 2013
      Hope everyone's had a wonderful holiday break - I sure have. Now it's time to get back in the swing of the Tatting Designers classes.

      We will have a MEET and GREET this TUESDAY, JANUARY 8th at our regular times: Early Session 3:00 USA Eastern Time and Later Session 8:30 USA Eastern Time.

      Everyone one is Welcome!
      We all learn so much no matter your tatting or designing experience or level!
      Please come and enjoy the learning experience, camaraderie, and fun!

      For more information please email me at: sktattingdesigner@...
    • Melanie C
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 6, 2013
        I'm looking forward to it!!
        Melanie
        picotsnkeys
        Hope everyone's had a wonderful holiday break - I sure have. Now it's time to get back in the swing of the Tatting Designers classes.

        We will have a MEET and GREET this TUESDAY, JANUARY 8th at our regular times: Early Session 3:00 USA Eastern Time and Later Session 8:30 USA Eastern Time.

        Everyone one is Welcome!
        We all learn so much no matter your tatting or designing experience or level!
        Please come and enjoy the learning experience, camaraderie, and fun!

        For more information please email me at: mailto:sktattingdesigner%40gmail.com

      • Linda Reiff
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 6, 2013
          Wonderful!   I will make the late class.

          Hugs,
          Linda

          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 6, 2013
            oh, thanks for the mail annoncement! I will try to come!

            Hope everyone has had a great start to the year, and that 2013 is super happy and creative all through!

            Monica