Re: [TattingDesigners] 17 of July log missing

  • Axa .
    Message 1 of 12 , Aug 1, 2012
      Thank you so much for your help Ladies!

      Axa

      2012/8/1 <sktattingdesigner@...>

      Sorry about that Axa. I'm not sure what happened to them but will be looking to find them; or at least give you all the information from my lesson plans that we covered.

      I've gotten behind this week but tomorrow morning will have time to look and I'll make sure the logs for today are up tonight! We're still adding on to our color wheel.
      Sue

      Message 2 of 12 , Aug 1, 2012
        I think we skipped one week. That may have been the week.

      • sonsery@aol.com
        Message 3 of 12 , Aug 1, 2012
          Cynthia, what is 'drop box'?

        • Cynthia Stevenson
          Message 4 of 12 , Aug 1, 2012
            Wrong person to ask-- Gina uses it to add pictures during class.  Gina can you expand on this for those of us who are unfamiliar with "drop box"?  Peace, Cyn
            tattingaway.blogspot.com  is my blog for tatting

            Cynthia Stevenson, CEO BrasThatFit (brasthatfit@...)

            Everyone talks about a better tomorrow, but wouldn't it be nice if we started by making today a little more pleasant? John N. Logan, artist

            Always remember you have within you the strength, the patience and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world. Harriet Tubman

            Message 5 of 12 , Aug 1, 2012
              Drop box is a free site where you can put images and files. You can allow people to have a look at your images from any computer.
              You give the person a link for them to view your files. You could send a link to me so that I could look at your photos or files for example.
              Hope this helps.

              Brenda.
              UK

              On 1 Aug 2012, at 16:56, Cynthia Stevenson wrote:

              Wrong person to ask-- Gina uses it to add pictures during class.  Gina can you expand on this for those of us who are unfamiliar with "drop box"?  Peace, Cyn
              tattingaway.blogspot.com  is my blog for tatting

              Cynthia Stevenson, CEO BrasThatFit (brasthatfit@...)

              Everyone talks about a better tomorrow, but wouldn't it be nice if we started by making today a little more pleasant? John N. Logan, artist

              Always remember you have within you the strength, the patience and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world. Harriet Tubman

                I suspect others also want to know how to access this service. I know I don't know where to sign up and right now using the search function is laughable--in this heat I can have 1 window open on my computer and only 1 tab or the system overheats and closes. I've contacted my ISP and they say it is because it is too hot and they are trying to find a fix that will work in the future. Right now I can either have the TV or computer on but not both or the phone does not function. Yes they are bundled. No I don't need the extra expense of a separate phone line. Peace, Cyn

              • sonsery@aol.com
                Message 7 of 12 , Aug 2, 2012
                  Thank you for the information on dropbox Brenda. I'm still trying to figure it out. Taking the tour, etc. LOL I'm thinking it might be a good way to share tutorials that I might make up.