CLASS TODAY!

  • Sue
    Message 1 of 45 , Jul 10, 2012
      The Online Tatting Designers early Class begins in 1.5 hours
      with the first ½ hr. for Chatting.

      Today is about COLOR THEORY and we will begin to BUILD A COLOR WHEEL USING INKSCAPE (a free vector drawing software).

      The formal Lessons begin at 3:00 Eastern, 2:00 Central, 1:00 Mountain and 12:00 Pacific time.

      And Evening Sessions begin at 8:30 Eastern, 7:30 Central, 6:30 Mountain and 5:30 Pacific, plus one-half hour earlier for general chatting.

      Hope to "see" you there, Sue Fuller

      p.s. If you need the information to attend the classes please email me at sktattingdesigner@....
    • skfullers
      Message 45 of 45 , Sep 23, 2014

        Hello Everyone

        Today Tatting Designers Class will begin in 2 hrs. with a ½ hr. Chat then the Lesson Discussion on Tips for helping tatters Read Patterns and alsoTatting Diagramming & Symbols.

        The First Session begins at USA Times: 3:00 Eastern, 2:00 Central, 1:00 Mountain and 12:00 Pacific hour earlier for General Chatting

        And Repeats at USA Times 8:30 Eastern, 7:30 Central, 6:30 Mountain and 5:30 Pacific times, plus one-half hour earlier for General Chatting.

        Check your time with the World Clock: The World Clock – Time Zones

        We welcome all tatters at all skill levels and you do not have to be a designer! An interest in tatting and design is all you need.

        The classes meet for approximately 1.5 hours.  Members are encouraged to stop in even if they are not able to stay for a whole session. Logs of all the classes are posted online also for later viewing.

        If you need the information to attend the class email me at sktattingdesigner@...

        Hope to “see” you there!

        Sue (aka Susan K. Fuller)