Re: design with only lines

  • granmaj_28160
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 1, 2012
      Hi Joy, my pictures are in Donata's Happy Tatting it has a picture of my pineapple doily, I hope you can find it ok.
      Thanks, Donata
    • Sue
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 3, 2012
        Congratulations Donata, you are our first Tatting Designers "Creativity Challenge Star". This is a perfect example of using lines to create a tatting design.
        Sue

        --- In TattingDesigners@yahoogroups.com, "granmaj_28160" <tatgranmaj@...> wrote:

        > Hi Joy, my pictures are in Donata's Happy Tatting it has a picture of my pineapple doily, I hope you can find it ok.
        > Thanks, Donata

      • Gina Shillitani
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 3, 2012
          That is great work Donata!

          Gina

          On 3/31/2012 11:52 AM, granmaj_28160 wrote:

          Sue challenged us to find something to design using only lines since we have just started inkscape and only covered lines. I was really stumped for a while but this morning it came to me..... block tatting and so I have uploaded picture of a line of block tatting that can be used for rick rack and the other picture is of how I joined the line to make a motif. I am so excited, thank you Sue so much for all you do and thank you Gina, could not have done it without know how to draw a line! LOL.