Re: [TattingDesigners] Re: working with computer program

  • Monica Mancenido
    Message 1 of 32 , Feb 3, 2012
      Hi all, but specially Aurora and Ninetta!
      I don't know how I missed the last part of this conversation, but this is *awesome*! I think it is great and look forwards to your programming progress. There is someone from Russia at intatters considering programming something similar, maybe you should get in touch! Here is her blog: http://mariyas-tatting.blogspot.com/ She even has a "Programming vs needlework" tag!

      I am too busy at this point in my life to join in, but I am extremely interested, so I'll try to keep an eye on your progress!

      Peace!

      Monica

      2012/1/31 Gina Shillitani <gshillitani@...>

      Aurora you are amazing too! Between the two of you, you could make something AWESOME!

      Hugs,
      Gina

      On 1/31/2012 6:15 AM, arigamor wrote:

      Hello Ninetta

      I´ve seen your pattern and understand what you´re doing. And I think I can apply it in the form of a mask for line filling. What type of object is Serif?

      I´ve published a pic of something that i´ve done, is less that a skeleton of an application, but i think it could go in the rigth way.

      I´m sure it will change, but actually, i can record the knots by shape and calculate how many thread would use (although have just 3 different threads to play with).

    • Melanie C
      Message 32 of 32 , Feb 9, 2012
        I like your chart of notations. I think it's a great starting point for standardization. Let's keep adding to it!

        Melanie